To Minimize Your Wait Time, we recommend making an appointment. Call us at 801.953.0201 for same day appointments or CONTACT US to schedule an appointment In Advance.
we want your piercing experience to be fun and easy. to ensure your experience is amazing, please read the information below so that you know what to expect.
Sterile, disposable implements & Freehand Technique
All of our piercings are performed with freehand technique, using disposable implements.
What does that mean to you? Freehand technique means that your piercing will be done without the use of clamps. Not using clamps generally results in a less painful experience, less swelling, and can result in a more accurately placed piercing. Not using clamps, which have to be cleaned and sterilized between clients, also allows for the entire piercing procedure to be done with disposable implements. Using 100% disposable implements means that all implements used to perform your piercing will be sterilized specifically for you and disposed of once the procedure is complete, which is the absolute cleanest and safest way to preform a body piercing.
We only use the highest quality jewelry when performing piercings. Initial jewelry options include titanium, niobium, glass, and gold. Titanium, niobium and glass are recommended for those with metal allergies. Please let your piercer know if you are allergic to metals. For more information about our jewelry selection, check out our jewelry page.
Preparing to get your piercing
- Bring a government issued photo ID with you that states your birthdate (see below if you are under 18)
- Make sure you are hydrated and have eaten within four hours of coming in to get pierced
- Do not take any medication that will thin your blood, such as asprin or ibuprofen unless medically necessary
- Tell your Piercer if you have any allergy or medical condition that might affect your ability to heal
We can't pierce you if...
- You are pregnant or nursing
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- You don't have proper identification (see below if you are under 18)
- Your body anatomy will not accommodate a particular piercing
Under 18? Please read this entire section
Utah State law requires that all minors be accompanied by and have consent from a parent or legal guardian to be pierced. That means that we must have proper identification for a parent or guardian, the minor, and proof of relationship. You must bring one of each of the documents below with you when you come in to get pierced. If you do not have proper identification, we will not be able to pierce you.
- Identification for parent or guardian: Government issued photo identification
- Identification for minor: Government issued photo identification, school ID with photo or school yearbook with name and photo
- Proof of Relationship: Birth certificate with parent's name on it or guardianship documents that are court ordered or notarized
Piercing Age Minimums
There are several reasons why a minor's age and/or maturity might factor into whether or not we feel comfortable performing a particular piercing on them. The minor's ability to understand the responsibility of getting and caring for a piercing is taken into account. The minor's body anatomy will also be taken into account. In some cases, it is best to wait until a minor has grown a bit more before getting a piercing, to ensure it is placed correctly and will not migrate. The ages below are our general guidelines, but are subject to change at the Piercer's discretion.
- Earlobe piercings: Approximately 5 years old
- Oral & Anchor piercings: Approximately 16 years old
- Navel piercings: Approximately 15 years old
- Most other piercings: Approximately 13 years old
- Genital & Nipple Piercings: 18+ years old - Absolutely no exceptions